The Hayloft Theatre is a turn-of-the-century barn that functioned as a theater in the late 1940s. The building was relocated to the Celery Flats Historical Area and restored as a theater.
Reservations: The Hayloft Theatre can be reserved 12 months in advance. To request a date or check availability, contact the Parks & Recreation Division by email or call 269-329-4522, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Maximum Capacity: 200 people without tables, 120 people with tables
Availability: April 15 - October 31
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $150
- Minimum Rental Fee (5 hours): $400; $60 each additional hour
- Maximum Daily Rental Fee: $750
- Weddings/Receptions: $750 ALL DAY RENTAL
- Outside Performance Fee: $300 per night
- Stacking Chair Cleaning Fee: $60
- Interior Restroom Cleaning Fee: $15
- Indoor Restrooms in Lower Level of Building
- 200 Plastic Stacking Chairs Available (no tables provided)
- Floor Space: 35' x 45'
- No Kitchen Facility
- No Heat or Air Conditioning
- Additional photos of interior and exterior
Rules and Regulations:
- The damage deposit and/or rental fees will be returned if the rental is cancelled within 2 weeks of payment. After that period, 50% of the fees will be returned if cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to the rental date. Any later cancellation will result in 100% forfeiture.
- Reserving parties must ask guests to vacate facility by 10:00 p.m. and building must be cleaned up and completely vacated by 10:30 p.m.
- The Hayloft Theatre and its surrounding area must be left in the proper condition on the same day as the rental or the damage deposit will be forfeited.
- Battery operated candles are allowed. Open flames are prohibited in historic buildings.
For more information about renting this facility, please contact the Parks & Recreation Division by email or call 269-329-4522, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.