Address: 7810 Shaver Road
The Overlander Bandshell can be reserved one year in advance.
3,000 people - lawn seating (chairs not provided)
April 15 - October 31
All deposits & rental fees are due upon reservation.
Rules and Regulations:
- Refundable Security Deposit: $100
- $140 for the first 3 hours
- $40 for each additional hour
- Profit Groups: add 15% of gross receipts
- Facility Information
- The security deposit is non-refundable if reservation is canceled at any time for any reason. The rental fee will be returned if canceled before 1 month prior to your event otherwise any later cancellation will result in 10)% forfeiture of the rental fee. Please allow four-six weeks for your deposit to be returned after your event.No group may use the facility more than three times during the season (April – October).
- The bandshell and its surrounding area must be left in proper condition or the security deposit will be forfeited. Please allow four-six weeks for your deposit to be returned after your event.
- General Rules
For more information about renting this facility, contact the Parks & Recreation Division by email or call 269-329-4522, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.