AARP Tax Assistance
From February through April, volunteers from the American Association of Retired Persons offer free help with filling out state and federal income tax forms, home-heating, prescription drug and homestead exemption forms. Appointments are required. If you have an income of $40,000 or over and/or sold a home in the tax year, please seek professional assistance.

Prescription Help
For information or consultation call the Area Agency on Aging at (269) 373-5173 or Senior Services at (269) 382-0515.

Information and Referral
Information on a wide range of subjects is available at the Center. If you need information on housing options, transportation and/or other services available to seniors in Kalamazoo County, we can probably help you or refer you to someone who can.

Transportation to and from the Center is available to City of Portage residents who are members of the Center. Members are asked to call at least one day in advance to make arrangements. Transportation is also provided for local weekly shopping excursions. A donation of $3 per round trip is suggested.