Household Hazardous Waste Disposal

The City of Portage participates in the Kalamazoo County Government Household Hazardous Waste Program. This is a free service provided through the Kalamazoo County Human Services Department. For more information, including drop off location, hours of operation and accepted materials, view the printable Household Hazardous Waste Guide or call the Kalamazoo County Household Hazardous Waste Program Information Hotline at 373-5211.