Subfacility of Celery Flats
|Other Link||Online Contact Form|
The Hayloft Theatre is a turn-of-the-century barn that functioned as a theater in the late 1940s. The building was relocated to the Celery Flats Historical Area and restored as a theater.
200 people without tables, 120 people with tables
April 15 - October 31
The Hayloft Theatre can be reserved 12 months in advance.
- All deposits and rental fees are due upon reservation.
- Refundable Security Deposit: $150
- $300 for 3 hours Monday - Thursday Only
- Minimum Rental Fee (5 hours): $400; $60 each additional hour
- Maximum Daily Rental Fee: $770
- Weddings/Receptions: $770 all day rental
- Outside Performance Fee: $300 per night
- Stacking Chair Rental Fee: $120
- Indoor Restrooms in Lower Level of Building
- 200 Plastic Stacking Chairs Available (no tables provided)
- Floor Space: 35 feet by 45 feet
- No Kitchen Facility
- No Heat or Air Conditioning
- Additional photos of interior and exterior (PDF)
- To rent this facility CLICK HERE
Rules & Regulations
Refundable Security Deposits:
Security deposits are not applied towards any rental fees. Security deposit refunds are initiated within 4-6 weeks following your event and will be mailed to you by the Finance Department.
Your entire security deposit will be forfeited for any of the following reasons: exceeding your scheduled rental time by more than 15 minutes before or after; failing to clean up the facility following your event (taking out all garbage, sweeping the floors, etc.); failure to return all city tables and chairs to the proper location; destruction or damage of any park property including spills on the floors; violation of the Alcohol Liability Waiver; failure to provide proper insurance requirements one month prior to your event; smoking in any park facility or where posted; loss of rental facility keys; violation of any park rules or regulations; violation of any City ordnance while on City property - including the noise ordinance (quiet time begins at 10:00 p.m.)
The security deposit is Non-Refundable once made. Rental fees will be returned if canceled before 1 month prior to your event any later cancellations will result in 100% forfeiture of the rental fee. In the event of inclement weather a 24 hour notice before or after your event required, every effort will be made to reschedule your reservation if desired for after your original event date (excludes all indoor facilities); otherwise, the cancellation policy will determine the amount of refund.
**If for any reason you or the parks department must cancel your reservation a credit will either be applied to your account for later use or a refund will be issued by check within 6 weeks. No refunds are put back on your card.