Subfacility of Celery Flats
|Other Link||Online Contact Form|
The Hayloft Theatre is a turn-of-the-century barn that functioned as a theater in the late 1940s. The building was relocated to the Celery Flats Historical Area and restored as a theater.
180 people without tables, 120 people with tables
April 15 - October 31
The Hayloft Theatre can be reserved 12 months in advance.
- All deposits and rental fees are due upon reservation.
- Refundable Security Deposit: $150
- $300 for 3 hours Monday - Thursday Only
- Minimum Rental Fee (5 hours): $400; $60 each additional hour
- Maximum Daily Rental Fee: $770
- Weddings/Receptions: $770 all day rental
- Outside Performance Fee: $300 per night
- Stacking Chair Rental Fee: $120
- Indoor Restrooms in Lower Level of Building (Restrooms are closed October 31 - May 1)
- 200 Plastic Stacking Chairs Available (no tables provided)
- Floor Space: 35 feet by 45 feet
- No Kitchen Facility
- No Heat or Air Conditioning
- Additional photos of interior and exterior (PDF)
- To rent this facility CLICK HERE
Rules & Regulations
Refundable Security Deposits:
Security deposits are not applied towards any rental fees. Security deposit refunds are initiated within 4-6 weeks following your event and will be mailed to you by the Finance Department.
Your entire security deposit will be forfeited for any of the following reasons: exceeding your scheduled rental time by more than 15 minutes before or after; failing to clean up the facility following your event (taking out all garbage, sweeping the floors, etc.); failure to return all city tables and chairs to the proper location; destruction or damage of any park property including spills on the floors; violation of the Alcohol Liability Waiver; failure to provide proper insurance requirements one month prior to your event; smoking in any park facility or where posted; loss of rental facility keys; violation of any park rules or regulations; violation of any City ordnance while on City property - including the noise ordinance (quiet time begins at 10:00 p.m.)
CANCELLATION POLICY: The security deposit is Non-Refundable once made. Rental fees will be returned minus a $10 administration fee, if canceled before 1 month prior to your event any later cancellations will result in 100% forfeiture of the rental fee. In the event of inclement weather (rain, thunderstorms, tornado warning, warm temperatures do not count as inclement weather), every effort will be made to reschedule your reservation if desired (excludes all indoor facilities); otherwise, the cancellation policy will determine the amount of refund.
**If for any reason you or the parks department must cancel your reservation a credit will either be applied to your account for later use or a refund will be issued by check within 6 weeks. No refunds are put back on your card.