The Portage Farmers Market supports and strengthens opportunities for farmers, local specialty food producers and artisan entrepreneurs, that contribute to the overall health of the community.
The Portage Farmers Market runs every Sunday from 9 AM - 1 PM at Portage City Hall (7900 South Westnedge Avenue). The market is open May through October. Local vendors offer fresh produce, meat, eggs, baked goods, flowers, crafts, gifts and more!
Check out our virtual Farmers Market at the link below:
The Portage Farmers Market would like to thank all the vendors and patrons
who attended the 2022 season!
The Portage Farmers market is proud to promote local farmers, food producers, crafts-people, and artisans. Participating vendors must meet all Federal, State and local preparation, licensing, labeling and storage regulations and may only sell products that are legal under Federal and State law.
Opening day of the Portage Farmers Market will be on Sunday, May 1, 2022 and will run every Sunday thereafter through October 16. During these 25 weeks, market hours are 9 AM to 1 PM. Vendor stall spaces are 10’ by 10’ and each vendor is required to provide their own tent, table, signage/banner and weights (at least 50 pounds per tent). A market stall costs $325 for the season or $20 for the daily fee.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (269) 329-4522. You can also follow us on social media for additional market updates. You can find the Portage Farmers Market on Facebook @PortageMarketMI or Instagram @Portage Market.
REGULAR FARMERS MARKET VENDORS
**Please note that vendors are not guaranteed to be at market every week. Check out our social media pages for an updated Farmers Market roster, called the “Rooster Roster.”
- A&B Brush Farms LLC – Grass fed beef & pastured pork
- Baked with Art – Customized sugar cookies
- Bailey’s Meats – Pork, milk, butter, cheese. Also retails: Moo-ville ice cream, honey from Hannah’s Apiaries, maple syrup, beef, eggs, salsa, BBQ sauce, Michigan made jams and more
- Bear Creek Farm – Granola, energy bars & soap
- Bennett Farms – Sustainably raised poultry and pork
- The Big Bloom – Fresh cut flowers & potted seedlings for annual flowers
- Bonamego Farms – Fresh fruit and vegetables, cut flowers, eggs, wild-harvested mushrooms.
- Brewt’s – All natural & handcrafted hot sauces, Bloody Mary’s & bloody Caesar mixes
- Big Bear Skin Care– Natural skin care products
- Calming Waters Studio – Baked goods, gluten free options & handmade jewelry
- Cairo's Kitchen – Egyptian cuisine
- Capt Cook – Food truck featuring Japanese, Italian and American cuisine
- Celery City Coffee Roasters – Specialty coffee roaster of 100% Arabica coffee. Offers Fair Trade and Organic options
- The Cheese People of Grand Rapids – Wisconsin & Midwest made cheeses: bleu, firm, goat, sheep and much more!
- Cinfully Cinnamon – Handmade, healthy and delicious cookies, pies and baked goods
- Craig Family Livestock – Sustainable regenerative farming. Pasture raised, hormone free, all natural: lamb, poultry, beef, pork and farm fresh eggs
- Daisy Art Kalamazoo – Jewelry made from: pressed flowers, leather, Petosky and Leland Blue Stones, beach sand, starfish, and shells. Home décor & hand crafted kitchen towels
- Dublin Jerky – Locally smoked jerky using real hickory wood and no MSG
- Dussel's Chickens – Third generation farmers raising non-GMO, free range & antibiotic free chickens
- Faithful Elk – handmade signs & tumblers
- Flowerfield Farmstead – Sustainable flower and vegetable farm offering wreaths, bouquets, floral arrangements and seasonal veggies
- Fruithaven Orchards (Formerly J and B Dick Orchards) – Family farm producing quality fruits and veggies since 1912
- Full Circle Farm– Small farm that raises fruit & vegetables as well as pasture-raised chickens, cows and pigs. No chemicals.
- Garden Litter – Fairy gardens and stepping stones
- Grampa’s Pasty & Pie Co. – Handmade fresh and frozen Michigan Pasties, using local farm vegetables and local, unenriched and unbleached flour. Natural products with no preservatives
- Greens Beefalo – Grass fed Beefalo
- Harris Blueberries – Family owned blueberry business since 1976
- The Incredible Kettle – Non-GMO gourmet kettle corn. Gluten-free, peanut, and soy free. Dairy free & vegan options available.
- Jordan Corn – Michigan Grown corn, pumpkins, watermelon, melons & mums
- Jovalve – Ginger syrup, minced ginger, and ginger candy
- J&S Farms – Fresh produce picked by hand and grown on a 30 acre farm. MAEAP verified. Offers seasonal produce including: apples, cherries, nectarines, peaches, asparagus, broccoli, swiss chard, squash and award-winning apple cider
- Jehovah Jireh Wool Mill – wood, felt, hand-dyed yarn and more. Ecuadorian textiles and African baskets
- Kalamazoo Cotton Candy Co. – Gourmet cotton candy, certified USDA Organic. No dyes, artificial flavors or colors. Sugarfloss is Michigan manufactured
- Kathy's Rockin' Art – Hand crafted creations, painted rocks, mini canvases, and stained glass
- La Guatamelteca – Hand-made tamales, salsas and guacamole
- Left Brain Hot Glass – Glass blown art pieces, dishware, and home-décor
- Lil Sparrow Jewelry – Custom leather, stone, bead and charm jewelry
- Love Muffins– Carrot cake muffins baked in Kalamazoo using quality ingredients
- Made at Metty Meadows – Handmade glycerin specialty soaps, bubble bath, and body care products
- Mark it with a B – Specializing in buttercream cakes, cake pops, cupcakes, cookies and confectionary delights
- Macaroons & More – Homemade macarons and glycerin based soaps with toys
- Mariah's French Bakery – Homemade French Macarons. Small, women-owned Kalamazoo business
- MI Country Mama – Handmade bath and body products, cold processed soap, deodorant, bug repellant, sugar scrubs and more! Locally source materials and natural or organic ingredients
- Michelle Rocks – Hand painted rocks, resin, ashtrays, coasters, keychains, and live succulents featuring painted rocks
- Natural Habitat Candle Co. – Small batch, hand poured, 100% soy candles & 100% cotton wicks Instagram Social Network
- Regeneration Farm – 16 acre farm with flock of 600 free range non-GMO chickens and ducks with an acre of fruit trees, greenhouses and raised bed crops
- Russel Farm – Herb plants, hanging baskets, patio containers for veggies and fresh picked, seasonal produce like strawberries, tomatoes & cucumbers
- Rykse & Co Market – Scratch bakery and restaurant, founded in 1986. Baked goods include: bread, cinnamon rolls, pies, cakes, and cookies
- Sarkozy Bakery – Kalamazoo based bakery, established in 1978. Pastries, cookies, breads and more
- Mrs. Schultz's Sweets – Home-made sweets including: caramel, peanut brittle, chocolate turtles & caramel dipped pretzels
- Suds n’ Soap – Soap, shower steamers, body butters, bath bombs and bubble bars
- Sunrise Donuts – Hot, fresh donut holes made on site
- Sticky Spoons Jam, LLC – Veteran-owned business specializing in jams, jellies, and syrup using locally-sourced products from Michigan farms and small businesses. Products are preservative free with over 100 flavors
- Unique Art by Valentina – Hand-crafted jewelry, painted rocks & home décor
- West Michigan Pasta and Provisions – Traditional artisan and dried pasta, made in West Michigan using the best ingredients and traditions. US sourced hard wheat, unbleached, organic semolina and durum flower Facebook Social Network
- Youz Guys Dogz – Ready to eat hot dogs, chili dogs, Chicago style, polish sausage and more Facebook Social Network
- ZAZU Mushrooms – Locally grown mushrooms including oyster varieties, lions mane, chaga and more. Fresh mushrooms and tinctures available Facebook Social Network
- 2nd Hand Smoke BBQ – Fresh meats with BBQ, brisket, ribs, pork, chicken, & mac n’ cheese