|Other Link||Online Contact Form|
- Bike Trail
Home to the first refrigerated outdoor ice rink in southwest Michigan, Millennium Park provides unique opportunities for all ages. During the spring and summer periods, the rink is transformed into a reflecting pond. Located along Romence Road, just west of South Westnedge Avenue, Millennium Park is in the heart of the shopping district and easily accessible by car or bicycle.
- Bicycle Trail
- Food Concessions
- Ice Rink
- Warming House
Rules of the Rink:
- Children age 11 and under require adult supervision.
- Skating is permitted only during posted hours by paid patrons.
- Hockey and hockey equipment are prohibited.
- Ice skate at your own risk; protective gear is recommended.
- When not on ice, skates are allowed on matted surfaces only. No skates on exposed concrete or turf areas.
- Food, drinks and other foreign materials are prohibited on the ice rink surface.
- Horse play, crack-the-whip, pom-pom and tag (as defined by staff) are prohibited.
- No snowball fights or kicking snow onto the ice surface by patrons.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- No profanity.
- No pets.
- Rink capacity is estimated to be 150 skaters.
Prohibited in all parking areas.