Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Walk/Run Special Event Application

  1. Requested Time Frame:
  2. (Set-up time must take place no earlier than 7 AM)

  3. Vacate Time: 1:00 PM
  4. Do you have a 501 c3 Non-Profit Status *
  5. Do you have liability insurance?*
  6. Will you need access to water?
  7. Will you rent a large tent or canopy?*

    *All tents must be weighted ONLY, not staked, and approved by the Parks Department

  8. Is your event open to the public?*
  9. Are you advertising the event to the public?*
  10. Will you charge an entry fee?*
  11. Will you charge a registration fee?
  12. Will you need access to outdoor electrical?*
  13. Will you serve alcohol?*
  14. Will you sell alcohol?*
  15. Will attendees bring their own alcohol?*
  16. Will you serve food?*
  17. Will you sell food?*
  18. Will you prepare food on site?*

    *If Yes, food preparation and or sales must be pre-approved by the Kalamazoo County Health Department (269) 373-5351. Proof of proper licensing is required to be submitted to the Parks Department to ensure event can proceed. 

  19. Will food be prepared at home?*
  20. Will licensed vendors sell food?*
  21. Will licensed vendors prepare food?*
  22. Will licensed vendors be selling merchandise?*
  23. Are you able to provide volunteers for parking/etc.?*

    *If required, a minimum of 2 volunteers per parking lot.

  24. For Portage Parks and Recreation Staff ONLY
  25. Leave This Blank:

  26. This field is not part of the form submission.